membres

mercredi 12 août 2015

Pixel fun at PBS

coucou tout le monde
hi folks

C' est le moment des nouveautés chez
It' s time for the new releases 
Paperbabe Stamps
      
Aujourd'hui, Kim introduit 
 Today, Kim introduced 

Pixel fun

que vous trouverez ici 
you can find them here 

Je partage mon inspiration avec vous ce matin 
I share my inspiration with you this morning 



Comme vous le voyez, je ne serai pas en retard... je prépare déjà mes cartes pour la nouvelle année
As you can see, I will not be late, I' m already making my cards for this new year

Je vous invite à visiter 
I invite you to visit

et les blogs des membres de la DT 
pour découvrir les splendides réalisations que ces nouveautés leur ont inspiré
 and DT' s members blogs
to discover the splendid achievements that these new releases have inspired them

Bonne balade
Good ride

A bientôt 
bizzz
See you soon
xoxo

3 commentaires:

  1. Every DT creation has inspired me and every one is different from the other! I had not even noticed the pixel numbers as I got excited about the patterns and thinking about ombre. That is such a clever way to use these stamps and now more than ever I have to purchase them! Thanks for sharing Karen

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. FANTASTIC .... that is such a super idea - a lovely card :-D xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love it Sweetie you are so creative! Hope you're doing okay. Chris x

    RépondreSupprimer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...